Aphrodite Hills Golf Course
Year Round Golf at Aphrodite Hills, the first ever leisure and golf development of its kind in Cyprus, Aphrodite Hills Resort is home to a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course, dedicated 3-hole Golf Academy and magnificent Clubhouse.
Spreading out over 6,299 metres and overlooking the site where Aphrodite, the goddess of love, is said to have emerged from the sea, our golf course is truly a unique location in which to test your skills with friends.
The award-winning golf course was officially opened in 2002 and was designed by the acclaimed architect, Cabell Robinson. Robinson has designed Aphrodite Hills to be the perfect mix of challenging pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens.
Visually spectacular, the course expands through indigenous olive and carob trees and is built on two plateaux, separated by a dramatic ravine with outstanding views over the Mediterranean. And the staggering 130 metre gorge dividing tees at the 7th hole is an enticing challenge for all lovers of this beautiful game.
Facts at a Glance
- 18-hole championship standard golf course designed by Cabell Robinson
- Championship course with stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea
- A 3-hole, fully-equipped Golf Academy offering a variety of programmes and lessons for individuals, couples and groups of people
- Training facilities which are adequate for national teams, professionals and amateurs
- Three PGA qualified resident golf instructors – German and English speaking
- A double-ended 350 metre practice range
- Short game practices with large pitching and chipping green
- A luxurious Clubhouse with comfortable changing rooms and cosy bar and restaurant areas
- A Pro Shop offering the latest fashion in golf apparel
To help familiarise yourself with the Golfers Paradise click on the following link: Golfers Paradise Brochure.pdf.
Beginners and experienced players of all abilities are encouraged to learn and improve their game at the Aphrodite Hills 3-hole Golf Academy, where a team of resident PGA-qualified golf professionals equipped with a ‘full video swing analysis system’ are on hand to provide the very best in one-on-one golf tuition.
With a large, double-ended driving range, a short game area with a large pitching and chipping green and a 3-hole Academy course, Aphrodite Hills Golf is a simply perfect environment for learning the basics of golf and perfecting your skills before progressing to the full course.